Administrative Assistant - Be proactive and apply today!
Date: Mar 10, 2014
Bombardier is recruiting for its immediate and future needs for "Administrative Assistant", to be part of our Bombardier Aerospace community.
Job openings are available in the various Montreal areas, such as Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval.
We are looking for professional candidates with good communication skills and team spirit.
The candidates must be quality-oriented, focused on continuous improvement and goal achievement while having strong analytical and summarization skills.
The professionals are open-minded, creative and have well-developed innovation abilities.
Finally, we are looking for individuals able to perform their work within short timelines, under pressure and committed to providing an outstanding customer service.
Be proactive and come on board!
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Answer and return phone;
- Prepare documents (correspondence, reports, internal memos, etc.);
- Draft correspondence in French and English and conduct follow-ups on project status and current actions;
- Take charge of agendas, plan business trips and coordinate meetings and special events;
- Prepare organizational charts, expense accounts, manage/distribute correspondence received and sent and coordinate general office activities;
- Maintain and follow-up on all monthly expenses, billing, tasked related to the budget and other special projects that may occur;
- Help the team in the deployment of policies and programs and provide administrative support for the whole team.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- Hold, at least, a high school diploma or the equivalent studies recognized by the Québec Department of Education;
- At least five years of related experience;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and SAP is an asset;
- Able to manage several priorities at the same time;
- Sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision;
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken.
Does your vision of the future include the challenges that Bombardier can offer you? If so, come join our team!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: Canada
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 10:42:14 PM
Job Segments: Secretary, ERP, Administrative Assistant, Aerospace, SAP, Administrative, Technology, Aviation