Associate Brand Manager - Be proactive and apply today!
Date: May 19, 2013
Your ideas move people
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,000 employees in 19 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will grow into a great product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible to create, communicate and promote the Bombardier Business Aircraft products, services and brands for our internal and external audiences, and our target markets.
The main responsibilities include:
- Building the Brand strategy for Bombardier business aircraft brands by identifying the product positioning, objective and key messages;
- Planning, developing, and directing the marketing mix associated with the Bombardier business aircraft brands;
- Driving the brand forward and developing both innovative short-term and strategic long-term objectives;
- Leading the development and creation of marketing and sales support material;
- Developing, producing and distributing material (product brochures, advertising for print and online within trade and business press as well as directmail and new media activities including websites for our key target audiences: C-level executive and Aviation professional);
- Promoting our brands and educating internal collaborators on our branding strategy;
- Maintaining the business aircraft brand initiatives and policing the brand applications throughout the company;
- Managing the creation of our Brand experience in marketing customer events, as well as working with other groups in the including the Brand experience in other customer touchpoints;
- Managing our visual assets, photos and videos including coordinating photo and video shoots - air-to-air and interiors.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or an associated field
- Three (3) to five (5) years of marketing communications experience
- Bilingual (French and English) with excellent writing skills and communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer savvy and comfortable with new technologies
- Strong skills to perform well under pressure.
- Financial acumen
- Deadline oriented
- Delegation skills
- Ability to lead a project involving multiple players
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or with a phone call.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job: Brand/Product Management
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.12.2011, 3:58:07 PM
Job Segments: Branding, Brand Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Communications, Marketing, Management