Senior Advisor, Compensation
Date: May 1, 2013
Location: Saint-Bruno, CA
SENIOR ADVISOR, COMPENSATION
REQUISITION NUMBER: T-SSO-HR-CASH-1221
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in St-Hubert, Quebec, you will be responsible to contribute to the design, implementation, administration and communication of the different compensation programs, policies and practices across the Americas. The person will also be responsible for providing best practice expertise in the area of reward (compensation) to attract, motivate and retain employees through competitive, relevant and cost-effective reward solutions that drive engagement and superior performance in the organization.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Advisory role with HR business partners with respect to managing compensation, employment structure and the application of practices, programs and compensation policies;
- Ensure optimal communication of our compensation programs with HR business partners, managers, employees and maximize our value proposition to employees and external candidates;
- Monitor market related compensation programs:
- Participate in various surveys.
- Analysis and market positioning.
- Make recommendations to ensure the evolution and effectiveness of our compensation programs.
- Ensure governance of compensation programs, analyze various compensation issues, prepare reports and make recommendations;
- Participate, as needed, in special projects (renewal of collective agreements, bids, new job evaluation system, etc.).
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a BAC in a relevant specialisation;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Your English and French communication skills are excellent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St-Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.05.2013, 7:43:00 AM
Job Segments: Compensation, Human Resources