Financial Analyst - Closing and Reporting
Date: May 15, 2013
Location: Saint-Bruno, CA
FINANCIAL ANALYST – ACCOUNTING & REPORTING
REQUISITION NUMBER: T-BTNA-FIN-CASB-2101
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in St-Bruno(Qc), the Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring the deliverables of local finances in one or more of areas listed below. A strong understanding of (BT) processes and systems will be necessary as this role will be required not only to ensure the deliverables in the respective areas but to understand performance requirements, identify service shortcomings and with the Head of A&R and the “central” process team, suggest process performance improvements.
In your role as a Financial Analyst – Accounting & Reporting you will:
- Monitor the Period-end closing process;
- Report periodic results to divisional management, obtain sign-off and support decision making;
- Submit statutory Financial Reports to national authorities (Tax authorities, Statistic Canada...);
- Identify legislative changes necessitating updates to BT systems and procedures;
- Manage intercompany miss-matches;
- Internal Accounting;
- Bring business insight to the SSC platform and identify opportunities for improvement.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or in a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles and IFRS;
- Excellent communication skills (written/spoken) in both French and English.
Job: Accounts Payable/Receivable
Primary Location: CA-QC-St-Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.05.2013, 7:44:36 AM
Job Segments: Accounts Payable, Financial, Financial Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Finance