Compensation Advisor - Be proactive and apply today!
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Bombardier is recruiting for its immediate and future needs for "Compensation Advisor", to be part of our Bombardier Aerospace community.
Job openings are available in the various Montreal areas, such as Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval.
We are looking for professional candidates with good communication skills and team spirit.
The candidates must be quality-oriented, focused on continuous improvement and goal achievement while having strong analytical and summarization skills.
The professionals are open-minded, creative and have well-developed innovation abilities.
Finally, we are looking for individuals able to perform their work within short timelines, under pressure and committed to providing an outstanding customer service.
Be proactive and come on board!
As part of the Global Compensation Expertise Centre, you will have a key role in supporting the HR community in the matter of attracting and retaining our international deployed workforce.
You will also be involved in developing and continuously improving processes and tools in order to offer best compensation practices.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Advise and support the human resources business partners in the administration and implementation of compensation policies and programs. Assist them in the management of their compensation files to ensure their compliance with the established guidelines.
- Prepare and implement the company compensation policies, programs and procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of tools related to global compensation to ensure the achievement of the short and long term objectives, while protecting the shareholders interests and ensuring compliance with laws.
- Conduct benchmark analysis to assess the company's competitiveness and provide recommendations.
- Participate in projects related to various compensation projects
- Provide a better comprehension of all aspects of our global compensation programs by developing and delivering communication and training tools for HR business partners, management and employees.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- You hold a bachelor degree in human resources management, industrial relations, business administration or a related field and
- You have minimum five to ten years of experience in global compensation;
- Experience (or strong interest) in the areas of mobility and international benefits
- You have very good command of Microsoft Office and you master Excel;
- You demonstrate strong analytical, synthesizing, writing and project management skills;
- You are well-known for your team spirit and your cooperation with internal partners;
- Very good communication ability in French and English (written and spoken);
- You are able to make decisions and influence people;
- World at Work Compensation Professional certification would also be asset;
- Experience in international compensation would be an asset.
Does your vision of the future include the challenges that Bombardier can offer you? If so, come join our team!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 12:58:48 PM
Job Segments: Compensation, Aerospace, Project Manager, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Aviation, Technology