AOG Event / Fleet Coordinator
Date: Feb 21, 2014
Location: Dorval, Montreal, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Montreal Business Aircraft Customer Response Center is searching for 24/7 AOG event Coordinators to handle all AOGs coming into the CRC.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible to set priorities for each AOG coming into the CRC requiring cross functional collaboration.
- Identify with the applicable resources the deliverables required to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Monitor and escalate as applicable each deliverable to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Establish alternatives to initial plan and trigger as applicable to make sure customers’ expectations are met.
- Assure clear communication to customers and internal departments and management throughout the AOG until the aircraft is returned to service.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics or Mechanics) and ten (10) years of related aviation experience
- You have a strong comprehensive knowledge of the Global & Challenger platforms.
- You have strong French & English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are comfortable using MS Office programs
- You are customer-oriented and a team player
- You are available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends on rotation.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical/Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal - Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.03.2014, 7:16:07 AM
Job Segments: Transportation, Aerospace, Aviation, Customer Service, Operations