Date: Feb 15, 2014
Location: Dorval, Montreal, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be part of the customer relations team;
- Share responsibilities related to maintaining the customer area and ensure that customers are well served during their visit (reception, assist in event planning, catering etc);
- Be responsible for all activities related to customer events such as delivery ceremonies; restaurant, hotel, transportation, entertainment coordination and reservations; event planning; personal shopping and personal welcome packages at hotels;
- Be responsible to ensure all internal personal is present during customer visits with a briefing of the customer etc;
- Use your concierge knowledge and skills to develop integrated training for all customer facing employees related to Gold customer care services;
- Be the back-up for the reception area.
This will include:
- - Shift work including weekends (occasionally).
- Using database salesforce.com to track Customer preferences
- Supporting special event activities
- Interfacing regularly with the customer interfacing team to understand and define customer needs and requirements in order to taylor customized gold service for each and every one of our customers.
- Being involved in continuous improvement initiatives to establish future state processes for the gold customer care development program.
As our ideal candidate:
- You must have a diploma in Hotel and Restaurant management (or equivalent) and knowledge and experience in Customer Service;
- You have good communication skills including good English writing skills, and good English and French verbal skills;
- You are a team player and customer-oriented with innovative problem solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonnal skills and computer skills, especially with MS Excel, Word, Project and Powerpoint;
- You are available for shift work (occasional weekends & special events).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal - Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.01.2014, 11:18:11 AM
Job Segments: Aerospace, Database, Customer Service, Aviation, Technology