Date: Apr 5, 2014
Location Dorval, Montreal, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your future is yours to define. As one of our employees, you’re not just someone who works here… you’re one of the people who drives our success. That’s why we’re committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier.
We’re a global organization with a diverse workforce – more than 100 nationalities speaking 25 languages – and our ears are always open to fresh ideas from our employees that align with our core values of integrity, commitment to excellence, customer orientation and shareholder focus.
Winners of the prestigious Randstad Award - A program that represents the “People’s Choice”.
Financial Analyst – Come join a leader in the Aerospace Industry!
(Job openings are available in Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval)
As a Financial Analyst, you may be required to:
- Ensure the accuracy of financial data in the transmission of information to internal and external partners
- Analyze, interpret and present financial data to managers
- Act as an advisor supporting our internal and external partners
- Design, implement and measure key performance indicators
- Performing month-end duties
- Implement, document and control financial processes
- Analyze, interpret and present the raw data to management
- Plan and coordinate the forecasting process (budgetary and other)
We are looking for candidates at all levels (junior, intermediate, senior and specialist)
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting / financial statement
- Cost analysis - Program Development
- Accounting policies
- Internal Audit
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- You have a professional certification (CA, CGA, CMA or CPA) or equivalent experience.
- You have good knowledge of MS Excel and SAP (asset).
- You are bilingual (French and English)
Thinking about a career at Bombardier Aerospace? Take a look to see how we think. It’s all about Collaboration, Community, Partnership, Commitment, Excellence, Vision, Ingenuity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Performance and more! Join us at careers.bombardier.com!
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step in the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal - Dorval
Other Locations:CA-QC-Mirabel, CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.03.2014, 1:12:55 PM
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, ERP, Aerospace, SAP, Finance, Technology, Aviation