Lead, Supplier Performance Manager
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Dorval, Montreal, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be team Lead for all Business Aircraft programs including a team of 3, providing support and guidance, ensuring deliverables are being achieved and act as first point of escalation.
- Lead the development & execution of strategic projects specific to improving supplier performance based on in-service supplier scorecards
- Responsible for the overall Business Aircraft In-Service Supplier Scorecards including Key Performance Indicator development, measurement performance to targets and supplier development
- Develop and monitor supplier performance across all Business Aircraft programs and align and leverage best practices with Commercial Aircraft
- Work with Bombardier cross-functional teams to identify improved supplier performance opportunities and align process improvements
- Coordinate industry benchmarking activities relative supplier performance as well as incorporating market intelligence to align with business strategies
- Develop marketing and communication plan relative to ISSM strategies across Bombardier Aerospace, Suppliers and Customers
- Represent management as required including Senior Management Meetings, Customer & Supplier conferences
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Technical or related aerospace field, with 5-10 years pertinent experience with customer and supplier focus
- You have proven leadership abilities, excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Project Management designation and industry experience is preferred
- You have excellent knowledge of continuous improvement process methodology and tools
- You must be self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic
- You are well organized and meticulous with excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Access required.
- Travel is required
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal - Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.04.2013, 5:08:46 PM
Job Segments: Performance Management, Manager, Marketing Manager, Aerospace, Procurement, Human Resources, Management, Marketing, Aviation, Operations