Date: Oct 15, 2013
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have an opening for Avionics/Electrical Engineers to support the Global family of business jets.
In your role you will:
- Perform various tasks related to the development and in-service phases of avionics systems in Bombardier aircraft.
- Participate in or lead conceptual definition, launch preparation, preliminary definition, detail definition, product release, product certification and entry into service within the Bombardier Engineering System (BES).
- Prepare or review technical requirements documents, system/ground/flight test procedures and reports, certification reports.
- Integrate the development activity of avionics systems with internal and external groups as well as participating in meetings and reviews with certification authorities.
- Support of flight testing including witnessing of tests may be required.
- Support other departments such as production, procurement, and customer support, is necessary.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- You must have at least 5 years relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of avionics systems including Flight Management Systems (FMS), autopilot, stall warning system, communication, navigation, surveillance, indicating and recording systems.
- You must be familiar and understanding of pertinent TC, FAA and EASA rules and requirements.
- You must be willing to be mentored and developed into becoming a DAD
- You must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentations and reports utilizing your strong analytical and communication skills.
- You must be able to work well in a team environment
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or with a phone call. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Salary range: CAD$80,000-90,000 per year
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.10.2013, 9:14:45 AM
Job Segments: Electrical, Drafting, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, CAD, Engineering