CSAM - Japan
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We, Bombardier Aerospace Services Limited, an entity established in Japan to represent Bombardier Aerospace (Commercial Aircraft), are actively seeking a Customer Support Account Manager within the Customer Services & Support Division. This position reports to the Manager, Regional Support Office and will be part of a team of Bombardier personnel that will be located in the Regional Support Office in Tokyo, Japan. In this customer-facing role, you will actively facilitate interaction between Bombardier and our Operators to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. This position is based in Tokyo, Japan.
In your role, you will;
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at our airline customers by developing credibility through frequent communications, on site visits and consistently meeting customer expectations;
- Develop a deep understanding of customer business/cultural and regional issues to assist in positively influencing customer loyalty;
- Understand and communicate effectively our customers’ satisfaction of our products, services and relationships to influencers and decision makers in Bombardier with our products, services and relationship;
- Build effective working relationships with key influencers in functional departments across Bombardier to ensure understanding and support for key customer issues resolution;
- Take a leading role on Customer Support issues until a functional lead takes the lead;
- Follow-up to ensure timely response from the various Customer Support functions to customer commitments;
- Provide support and visibility to all Entry into Service Customer Support deliverables for new customers or aircraft type to an existing customer as assigned by management;
- Coordinate and facilitate various customer meetings and forums within the region.
As our ideal candidate,
You have strong customer service focus;
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (written / oral); Japanese proficiency is a also considered an asset;
You have the ability to build and foster positive relationships;
You have strong leadership skills and you are a team player;
You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple time-sensitive initiatives simultaneously;
You have strong organization/time management skills, with a focus on project management methodology;
You are results oriented;
You have strong decision making ability;
You must be able to demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
You have strong computer skills (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.)
You have a University degree or equivalent and strong credibility in the commercial airline industry.
You have five (5) to ten (10) years of experience from working at an Airline or in Engineering, Operations, Parts Logistics, Contracts or Field Services ( an asset).
- You may have to travel extensively.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.11.2013, 8:09:51 AM
Job Segments: Engineer, Aerospace, Customer Service, Project Manager, Aviation, Engineering, Technology