Customer Support - Account Manager (CSAM)
Date: Feb 14, 2014
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position reports to the Manager, Customer Support Americas East and is part of the Customer Support Americas organization. In this customer-facing role, you will actively facilitate interaction between Bombardier and our Operators to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
In your role, you will:
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at our airline customers by developing credibility through frequent communications, on site visits and consistently meeting customer expectations;
- Develop a deep understanding of customer business/cultural and regional issues to assist in positively influencing customer loyalty;
- Understand and communicate effectively our customer’s satisfaction of our products, services and relationships to influencers and with key influencers in functional departments across Bombardier to ensure understanding and support for key customer issues resolution;
- Follow-up to ensure timely response from the various Customer Support functions to customer commitments;
- Coordinate varioudecision makers in Bombardier with our products, services and relationship;
- Build effective working relationships s customer meetings and forums within the region.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree or equivalent and strong credibility in the commercial airline industry;
- You have five (5) to ten (10) years of experience from working at an Airline or in Engineering, Operations, Parts
- Logistics, Contracts or Field Services - would be considered an asset;
- You have strong customer service focus;
- You have strong leadership skills and team player;
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and French (written and spoken), ability to build and foster positive relationships;
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple time sensitive initiatives
- You are able to mobilize teams cross-functionally and influence decisions;
- You possess strong organization/time management skills, with a focus on project management methodology;
- You are results oriented; strong decision making ability; must be able to demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills, strong problem solving skills;
- You have strong computer skills (Lotus notes, Microsoft office, PowerPoint and Project, etc.;
- Travel may be required.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Account Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.11.2013, 9:16:08 AM
Job Segments: Customer Service, Account Manager, Engineer, Manager, Accounting, Sales, Engineering, Management, Finance