Field Service Representative
Date: Feb 14, 2014
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have an immediate opening for a dedicated Field Service Representative, based in Toronto, reporting to the Customer Support Manager, Canada. This position will be supporting a locally based Commercial Aircraft Operator.
In your role, you will:
- Provide on-site guidance to our customers and facilitate the integration of Bombardier Commercial aircraft into the customer's operation in a safe, efficient and economic manner.
- Provide information and informal training on technical, operational, and logistical matters related to the aircraft's operation and maintenance to the customer.
- Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customer's organization and Bombardier
- Update Bombardier Commercial Aircraft management of customer's key operational and maintenance concerns / issues
- Identify areas of the customers' operation or procedures suitable for improvement as related to the operation of Bombardier Commercial aircraft.
- Influence customers to take action(s) recommended by Bombardier to improve performance /satisfaction with our products
- Interface with the customer's organization at all levels. Be required to work with the Operator to help comply with local regulatory
- Provide reports in accordance with established requirements and schedule.
- Be required to lead and/or support Commercial Aircraft field parties or start up teams as they carry out modification retrofits, product improvement installations, and damage repairs at the customers' facility.
- Understand and be able to effectively utilize Bombardier's internal (customer support / in-service related) processes
- Represent Field Services on defined Customer Teams
- Build effective working partnerships across functional departments and key influencers within Bombardier to enhance the customer experience.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a community college diploma in Aviation Maintenance or equivalent, and a suitably endorsed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent.
- You must have a minimum of seven (7) years' experience in the operation, maintenance, modification and repair of multi-engines, commercial aircraft.
- You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally, with demonstrated tact and diplomacy.
- You must be able to work independently, free to travel, and able to maintain legal status and obtain any required security clearances.
- You have multi language skills (desirable)
- You have strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Field Services
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.11.2013, 9:23:26 AM
Job Segments: Maintenance, Customer Service Representative, Law, Aerospace, Aviation, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Legal