Date: Jul 2, 2014
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Understand key aspects of repair management and component programs strategy and develop specific project plans and process improvements in support of business growth
- Project manage all facets of the initiatives in order to meet key performance targets
- Manage workflow and extended team deliverables according to tight deadlines
- Identify and manage process improvements to enhance operational effectiveness
- Manage infrastructure developments and improvements in support of changing business needs.
- Perform analytical modeling, build and report performance management metrics
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a University degree. In addition to a Business degree, Aeronautical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degrees would be considered an asset
- You have 3 - 5 years of related experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket
- You have strong analytical skills and business acumen
- You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
- You are a strong leader, able to facilitate an extended team to meet complex cross-functional deliverables
- You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with Windows applications: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.06.2014, 11:24:25 AM
Job Segment: Program Manager, Aerospace, Management, Aviation