Engineering Professional - Electrical Wiring Installation & Design
Date: Dec 13, 2013
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility
- one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of the Electrical Wiring Engineering Design Team, You will be primarily responsible for the integration of Electrical System Schematic Diagrams and creation of the Wiring Diagrams. Secondary responsibilities will include Electrical Wiring Integration System (EWIS) and all related harness design activities.
In your role, you will ;
- Work in producing Electrical System Schematic Diagrams
- Integrate System Suppliers, Electrical Systems, Schematic Diagrams
- Work in producing Wiring Diagrams and Topology
- Support the creation or validation of the 3D parts library for harness components
- Create/Update the Harness reports and Harness Assembly drawings.
- Support the Test Rigs and Final Assembly Line for wiring issues
- Review electrical component installations with relevant teams.
- Work depending on program needs and you must have a flexible approach.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College or University degree in Aircraft Avionics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience in Wiring integration or Methods.
- You have minimum three (3) to five (5) years of relevant working experience in Aerospace.
- You have wiring design, wiring installation and/or wiring troubleshooting experience and you are familiar with ECAD tools & processes.
- You must excellent communication skills including the ability to read/ write in English.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and have good integration/ organizational skills and initiative.
- You are innovative and open to new ideas.
- You have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts.
- You are comfortable working with the MS Office suite & are prepared to travel.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 is an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.12.2013, 9:59:45 AM
Job Segments: Installer, Electrical, Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Design Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering