Quality Project Manager
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Downsview, Toronto, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager reporting to the Manager, Quality, Global 7000/8000. The Quality project manager will oversee complex multi-level project schedules, ensure harmonization with all functions/departments, and follow-up progress throughout the project. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting Project status on an ongoing basis, as well as govern the implementation of mitigation plans involving the project core team.
In your role, you will:
- Organize and maintain Executive presentations, master plans, scorecards, governance, and project reviews.
- Manage complex project schedule(s) from project start to project closure incorporating activities from each function/department with emphasis on the start-up and design phases.
- Ensure that approved action plans are properly executed.
- Oversee cross-functional teams to develop the next steps for Quality process improvements
- Demonstrate leadership, entrepreneurship, project management skills, and commitment to teamwork.
As our ideal candidate;
- You hold a Bachelor's degree and min 5 years experience in project management.
- You possess Statistical and Computer Software working knowledge (Excel, SAP, NCMS, MS Project, MS Access, etc)
- Working Knowledge of Quality Systems and Process would be considered an asset
- Working experience and demonstrated history of leading and managing continuous improvement, Lean, and Six Sigma projects with excellent interpersonal skills will be considered a strong asset.
- You have 3 to 5 years of project planning experience working directly with Management and core team members
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto - Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.11.2013, 2:01:24 PM
Job Segments: Project Manager, Quality, ERP, Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Technology, Management