Field Service Representative Almaty, Kazakhstan
Date: May 19, 2017
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assume the role of the Bombardier Business Aircraft ambassador & focal in all facets of the aircraft operation with the Customer. Take on ownership of issues or potential issues and ensure the resolution reached is to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interact with, and provide support to all levels of the Customers organization and preferred service facility, including but not limited to Owners, CEO/COO’s, VPs, Directors, Aviation advisors, Crew, PA’s, and various levels of related operational staff.
- Promote Bombardier’s customer centered culture to the Customer emphasizing adherence to the Customer Credo, Bombardier Customer Services commitment “You First” and the Corporation Promise “Evolution of Mobility”
- Provide assistance and liaison services to completion centers and service facilities to ensure Bombardier’s interests are represented during the check-in of a newly delivered aircraft, during outfitting, modification, maintenance and redelivery to the customer.
- Assist customers and Bombardier in the determination and processing of warranty claims on green aircraft, completion and vendor warrantable issues as applicable.
- Provide informal on-site training as necessary to customers, related service organizations, completion centers to promote the highest level of safety and efficiency in maintenance and operational practices.
- Provide factual, concise, and value added reports to both the Customer and Bombardier internal departments on an as required basis.
- Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist any and all customer issues as required.
- Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customers organization and within Bombardier.
- Provide Bombardier Senior Management with timely updates on the Customers key operational and maintenance concerns and issues, as well as potential solutions for same.
- Keep current on all technical aspects of aircraft supported including available modifications, manual revisions, service bulletins, and best operational practices.
- Promote the services of both the Bombardier Mobile Response Team and Bombardier Service Centers to operators as needs arise.
- Be available to travel frequently and often at short notice to the countries within the region of responsibility in Kazakhstan, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), including (but not limited to) Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia & Azerbaijan.
- Assist customers in preparation for delivery of new aircraft incl.; Survey customer’s / operators facilities & recommend and promote the sale of spare parts and tooling and support equipment, complete a Training Needs Analysis and provide guidance on Bombardier OEM and Vendor training opportunities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma in Aviation Maintenance, or equivalent and a suitably endorsed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of aviation experience in the maintenance, modification and repair of jet aircraft or 3 years as a FSR covering multiple platforms.
- You have first-hand technical experience of Bombardier Challenger and Global aircraft.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate fluently in English and Russian (written and spoken) at all levels, with tact and diplomacy; multi language skills are an asset.
- You are a strong individual contributor, working well in a team-based dynamic and global environment.
- You have strong computer skills and are able to adapt to and operate in the software environment in use at the operator.
- As a remote member of a virtual, global team you must possess general management skills such as budgeting, time management, goal setting, and organization and performance management.
- You must have excellent people skills such as active listening and conflict management, as well as meeting facilitation and the ability to coordinate and schedule.
- You must be a customer centric individual, and focused on continuous improvement and opportunities.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Field Services
Primary Location: KZ-Almaty
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.05.2017, 7:41:13 PM
31.05.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Maintenance, Claims, Aerospace, Customer Service Representative, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aviation, Customer Service