Global Mobility Account Manager
Date: Jul 19, 2014
Location: Dorval, Montreal, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Act as the main business interface and subject matter expert with the assigned Business Unit (s) for all global mobility issues. Integrate the global mobility strategy (i.e policies, processes and service delivery) to the business strategy. Influence the designated business unit to plan international and domestic transfers
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business needs in order to support business strategic international growth initiatives in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP)
- Serve as a liaison and provide mobility expertise to support HRBP for the initial definition of assignment conditions, by understanding individual assignment objectives.
- Provide guidance in managing the end of an assignment. Proactively work with business and HRBP to identify the next steps for the assignee and understand talent management objectives
- Ensure all activities related to assignments are completed on schedule and under appropriate conditions, and in compliance with tax, immigration, internal controls and policies
- Manage and document exception requests and escalate to the appropriate level
- Work closely with Global Mobility Director to provide input on the strategic direction of the Global Mobility Center (GMC), processes and policies improvement, and effective reporting to the business
- Proactively analyze and identify mobility issues and keep abreast of market trends in the context of Bombardier Aerospace business strategies and priorities
- Develop an understanding of the main location of expatriation Tax, Immigration and labour legislations
- Validate customer service eligibility list in particular for annual tax process
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Human Resources or any other relevant university degree (Master degree, an asset).
- You understand global mobility processes and roles of internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience in project management.
- You speak fluently French and English. A third language will be an asset.
- You are available travel.
- You have experience in management of shared services(important asset).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: International Mobility Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal - Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.05.2014, 4:04:06 PM
Job Segment: Account Manager, Manager, Aerospace, Sales, Management, Aviation