Date: Mar 10, 2014
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your future is yours to define. As one of our employees, you’re not just someone who works here… you’re one of the people who drives our success. That’s why we’re committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier.
We’re a global organization with a diverse workforce – more than 100 nationalities speaking 25 languages – and our ears are always open to fresh ideas from our employees that align with our core values of integrity, commitment to excellence, customer orientation and shareholder focus.
Some of the reasons why Bombardier was selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2013: Top Employer Bombardier
Some of the reasons why Bombardier was selected as one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers 2013: Diversity at Bombardier
Winners of the prestigious Randstad Award - A program that represents the “People’s Choice”.
Industrial Engineer – Come join a leader in the Aerospace Industry!
(Job openings are available in Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval)
In Industrial Engineering we will ask you to:
- Analyze the capacity of production lines: identification of required manpower and computing optimal resource capacity;
- Participate in the identification of bottlenecks in the system by mapping the value chain (VSM) and highlighting opportunities to reduce risks associated with bottlenecks;
- Design, balance and maintain updated the work charts of production work;
- Participate in the creation of precedence diagrams and identify the critical path for each position;
- Plan studies and conduct analysis of material flows (product, human, and material flow);
- Propose and participate in the implementation of ergonomic improvements;
- Develop scenarios of change of pace;
- Measure the standard work (observation and / or time studies).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma or a university degree in Industrial Engineering;
- You have a minimum three (3) years of relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- You have working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma concepts and process improvement;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Project, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in French, both spoken and written.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step in the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Thinking about a career at Bombardier Aerospace? Take a look to see how we think. It’s all about Collaboration, Community, Partnership, Commitment, Excellence, Vision, Ingenuity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Performance and more! Join us at careers.bombardier.com!
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 3:36:44 PM
Job Segments: Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Management