Instructor Pilot - Be proactive and apply today!
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be mainly responsible for the training of our client's aircrew, which involves ground training and training in simulators.
- Maintain flying proficiency by acting as a first officer/aircraft captain in order to provide flying support to our customers.
- Be serving as a department resource, assisting other department team members with projects and flight support.
- Support customers with "Entry into Service" aircraft.
Opportunities are available in the following aircraft:
- Global Express
Job openings are available in the various Montreal areas, such as Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval.
As our ideal candidate,
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an instructor is an asset.
- You must be able to attain and maintain an airline pilot's license on Bombardier Business or Commercial aircraft.
- International flying and high technology cockpit experience is an asset.
- You are a strong communicator in English
- You must be willing to work weekends as required by the training schedule
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Instructor Pilot
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.03.2013, 7:17:52 AM
Job Segments: Flight Instructor, Aerospace, Aviation, Pilot, Airplane Pilot