Date: May 21, 2017
Location: Jeddah, MAK, SA
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for Project Quality Manager to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The Project Quality Manager is responsible to develop, implement, evaluate, and continually improve quality systems to assure SYS processes, products and services meet internal and external requirements from proposal preparation through design, manufacturing, installation, warranty, and product service life. This position will manage Project Quality, Manufacturing Quality, and Non Conforming Cost, with a strong focus on quality assurance, root causing, corrective action, and continuous improvement.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Ensure the department is staffed with qualified, innovative, and committed personnel. Develop Quality Engineers to achieve their full potential and create a broad knowledge base within the group. Recommend salary adjustments. Select and train subordinates, set their objectives and review performance.
- Plan activities of Project Quality personnel and assign people to customer-funded and strategic programs to support schedules and commitments.
- Manage the Project Quality group to achieve budgetary project goals. Control expenditures. Evaluate, choose, implement and maintain advanced computer-aided tools to improve productivity and analysis capability.
- Maintain open and effective interfaces with engineering, manufacturing, project management, supply management, and provide support to marketing and field sites as required. Represent BT SYS to internal and external customers in a professional and competent manner that reflects the commitment and experience of the organization.
- Lead and continually improve the key quality processes including NCC, Corrective Action (CAR/PAR/OFI), Incoming, In-Process, and Final Inspection; and support the SEAP/PAP process and the IRIS, ISO, BOS, Q6, and CMMI certification efforts.
- Design and maintain quality control systems, support first article inspection and source inspection activities, determine disposition of non-conforming material and assign corrective action at the sub-system level. Develop, review, and approve Bombardier quality plans that communicate quality disciplines and commitments internally, to customers and to our products.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years relevant quality and engineering experience.
- Understand the BT project management processes and tools.
- Gate review process, project review process.
- Able to facilitate an FMEA (systems, Design, Process).
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology, involvement experience in a project
- Experience in Quality function (SQA, OQA, DQA, IMS).
- Project auditing, customer communication and management.
- Good knowledge of the IRIS, ISO, and CMMi standards.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Meet with us!
We are looking for great professionals to join us. For more information about our projects, products or if you want to 'meet' with our core project teams, please join our group on LinkedIn - Bombardier Transportation.
Job: Production and Installation Integration
Primary Location: SA-MAK-Jeddah
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.02.2017, 4:29:29 AM
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Manager, Social Media, Quality, Engineering, Management, Marketing