Learning Business Partner
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your future is yours to define. As one of our employees, you’re not just someone who works here… you’re one of the people who drives our success. That’s why we’re committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier.
We’re a global organization with a diverse workforce – more than 100 nationalities speaking 25 languages – and our ears are always open to fresh ideas from our employees that align with our core values of integrity, commitment to excellence, customer orientation and shareholder focus.
Some of the reasons why Bombardier was selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2013: Top Employer Bombardier
Some of the reasons why Bombardier was selected as one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers 2013: Diversity at Bombardier
Winners of the prestigious Randstad Award - A program that represents the “People’s Choice”.
Learning Business Partner – Come join a leader in the Aerospace Industry!
(Job openings are available in Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval)
As a Learning Business Partner you will be part of organizational learning team of Bombardier Aerospace that counts 60 professionals in the area of Montreal and approximately 100 people globally. Bombardier Aerospace Human Resource community includes experts in various fields which include 350 employees in the area of Montreal and over 750 employees globally.
In this capacity, you will report to the Manager Organizational Learning responsible for Corporate and International programs and will have as a main internal client the Vice President of Quality. Your role will mainly consist of identifying learning gaps, analyze, develop and implement learning plans to enhance employee's competency.
As a Learning Business Partner, you may be required to:
- Consult with individuals in various levels of the organization (Shop floor employees to executive) to identify overall learning needs and gaps;
- Identify, advise and influence key stakeholders in working towards higher human performance results;
- In collaboration with the technical coaches, develop and implement learning solutions by validating competencies;
- Develop, plan, coordinate and validate learning plans and activities such as: Structured on-the-job training(SOJT), e-learning, in-class training, coaching, etc;
- Maintain compliance with governing policies and procedures by managing all documentation and record keeping in the database;
- Support the organization continuous improvement practices (AES) by establishing and monitoring key performance indicators and supporting its learning goals;
- Develop and manage the networks of technical coaches on the shop floor (unionized employees)
- Evaluate impact of learning activities on performance (ex.: RNC, ROI and time)
Occasional travel between sites in the Great Metropolitan maybe required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree (ideally) in education, human resources, administration or engineering.
- You possess a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in workplace learning management and/or a minimum of five (5) in the manufacturing learning management.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- You possess good knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing (example: lean, six sigma, kaizen etc.) (is an asset)
- You have the ability to influence upper management.
- You show a great ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and as a team player.
- You drive for results and possess multi-tasks skills.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step in the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Thinking about a career at Bombardier Aerospace? Take a look to see how we think. It’s all about Collaboration, Community, Partnership, Commitment, Excellence, Vision, Ingenuity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Performance and more! Join us at careers.bombardier.com!
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 2:31:50 PM
Job Segments: Engineer, Aerospace, Lean Six Sigma, Database, Learning, Engineering, Aviation, Management, Technology, Human Resources