Specialist Role,Senior Market Analyst
Date: Jul 6, 2014
Location: Mirabel, QC, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
There is an immediate open position for a Senior Market Analyst, considered a specialist, in the Marketing organization within Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. You are a highly experienced industry expert, expected to provide world-class solutions for our teams, our customers and prospects in support of marketing the Bombardier Commercial Aircraft portfolio. You understand industry and customer needs in order to develop innovative approaches towards achieving all objectives of the Market team.
In this role, you are responsible to provide expert guidance and can act as individual or group mentor. You are considered a thought leader in Market analysis whereby Management can rely on your expert judgment and experience to help formulate marketing and product strategies.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze complex problems in the areas of Market Evaluation, Network & Fleet Planning, Industry Analysis, and Fleet Forecasting and possess initiative and judgment to recognize implications of work in supporting marketing and sales strategies.
- Devises new and innovative approaches, strategies and tools in support of marketing efforts.
- Make recommendations that are generally accepted as accurate and feasible.
- Propose solutions to unusual problems.
- Perform as technical authority in market analysis, industry trend analysis, econometric modeling, data mining, game theory and competitive analysis.
Deliverables include developing and presenting analysis, reports and presentations for internal and external clients.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in a forecasting or economist role preferably in the aviation industry;
- You are expected to have a Bachelor degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a field related to the aviation industry, with demonstrated track record of complex analysis and modeling capability.
- You are familiar with the basic features of Bombardier Commercial Aircrafts as well as those of competing products.
- You possess a good presentation and communication skills combined with exceptional analytical capability and understanding of the airline fleet planning and purchasing cycle.
- You possess strong computer skills with expert level proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint and knowledge in statistical models.
- You are fluent in French and English, other languages are considered an asset.
This position is based in Mirabel
This is a 40 hours per week
This is a permanent full-time position
Salary Range: $80,000 to $125,000 CAD
Benefits’ Medical, Dental, Pension plan
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.04.2014, 12:21:04 PM
Job Segment: CAD, Drafting, Aerospace, Engineering, Research, Aviation