Aicraft Change Management Analyst
Date: May 22, 2013
Location: Montreal St. Laurent, QC, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of the Global 7000/8000 Program Management team, reporting to the Manager of Governance and Process, your focus will be to support all Change Management Activities as a member of the Change Management Team. In your daily activities, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with various stakeholder members such as the in-house Global team, different Business Units and external suppliers
In your role, you will:
- Administer Product change management governance board (issue package material, organize meetings, issue minutes, track actions);
- Liaise with change sponsors and relevant stakeholders ;
- Screen all changes to ensure clear SOW / strategy and technical harmonization provided on time and communicated effectively;
- Coordinate change impacts (technical / cost / schedule / risk) with affected Work Packages and Suppliers;
- Prepare weekly reporting on status, issues, and performance for Management review; and
- Be focal person for all ICMS and change management tools throughout all phases of the change management process;
- Drive implementation of changes derived from major decisions
- Work in a cross-functional environment, dealing with all levels of functional management; and
- Compile technical and financial information and generate the business case required to support any proposed change.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree;
- You have 3-7 years of experience in project management, and product change management.
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision in a cross-functional environment, be a team player and be able to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- You demonstrate initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility
- You demonstrate leadership skills, and abilities to manage your time and priorities;
- You have good oral and technical writing skills in English and French are required.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office suite is required (Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access).
- You are a team player well-known for your relational skills and the quality of your interpersonal relationships; and
- You know how to popularize information and use it in clear and efficient presentations for various audiences, such as employees or higher management.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.03.2013, 4:36:59 PM
Job Segments: Change Management, Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Aerospace, Management, Engineering, Aviation