Business Process Analyst – Requirements Management & Verification (PLMP)
Date: May 2, 2013
Location: Montreal St. Laurent, QC, CA
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support processes and tools used in aircraft development
- Support the requirements management process in aircraft development
- Administer Bombardier’s requirements management system and develop scripts/perform customization in response to business needs
- Work closely with Bombardier aircraft test providers to map verification processes and create formal Bombardier documents
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements for new or improved processes & enabling systems
- Perform organizational change and project management activities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- You possess 5-7 years in complex product development;
- You are familiar with requirements management and product verification processes;
- You have experience with requirements management tools (such as Teamcenter for Systems Engineering, DOORS or similar tools);
- You have experience in scripting (TCL and SQL experience are strong assets)
- You are fully bilingual (English and French);
- You have strong facilitation, conflict management and negotiation skills;
You have organizational change management skills; and
- You are familiar with product development standards (ARP4754, ISO 15288, CMMI, etc).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.05.2013, 3:09:05 PM
Job Segments: Business Process, Manager, Engineer, Product Development, Database, Management, Engineering, Research, Technology