GBTS Instructors - Apply today!
Date: Sep 18, 2015
Location: Moose Jaw, SK, CA
Bombardier Aerospace, Military Aviation Training (MAT), a world leader in providing integrated military training solutions, requires a highly motivated professional to become part of the Bombardier team supporting one of the world's best pilot training with the NATO Flying Training in Canada (NFTC) program at 15 Wing Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Bombardier is recruiting for its immediate and future needs for "Ground School/FTD (Flight Training Device) Instructor", to be part of our Bombardier, Military Aviation Training Team.
Job openings are available in the Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Be proactive and come on board!
The incumbent will be responsible for providing ground school and FTD instruction to Canadian Forces and foreign student pilots in the operation of the Hawker Beechcraft T6 Harvard II and Hawk 115 aircraft for the NFTC Program.
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Provide simulator instruction on the Harvard II and/or Hawk 115 Flight Training Device (FTD) to military student pilots in accordance with the NFTC Training Plan (TP) and Canadian Forces (CF) approved instructional techniques.
- Provide academic lectures in support of the NFTC training program.
- Research and prepare Statements of Requirement (SOR) for future work to upgrade or enhance Ground Based Training Systems (GBTS).
- Review contractor submissions or Statements of Work (SOW) to ensure they meet future requirements.
- Provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) input to any department within the NFTC organization for services relating to GBTS.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
Experience and Education
- Qualified Flying Instructor (QFI) or Instructor Pilot, preference given to A2 level and above.
- Military flight training.
- Military pilot background, operational experience desirable.
- FTD instructors to have fixed wing flight instruction and simulator experience, fast jet experience desirable.
- Significant experience in developing and delivering pilot training.
Other required training or skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language, (French would be an asset);
- Experience with computers and information systems (computer literacy a must).
Candidate must successfully pass a security evaluation per the requirements of the Controlled Goods Directorate of Canada and to Bombardier being able to obtain all necessary re-transfer authorization in compliance with US ITAR regulations.
Does your vision of the future include the challenges that Bombardier can offer you? If so, come join our team!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however
Job: Instructor Pilot
Primary Location: CA-SK-Moose Jaw
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.01.2015, 2:57:42 PM
Job Segment: Information Systems, Aerospace, Technology, Research, Aviation