Pilot Captain - 3 positions available
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a production Captain Pilot your primary task will be to test aircraft leaving the production line to show compliance with the original Type Certificate. You will also be involved with the customer acceptance process and the Entry-Into-Service (EIS) of the customer's aircraft. Your mindset is to deliver a high quality product and your attitude is oriented towards the customer.
In your role, you will:
- Carry out Bombardier's production flight tests in Montreal;
- Carry-out customer acceptance flights during the aircraft delivery process;
- Carry-out the "Entry-Into-Service" of the customer's aircraft at the customer's base;
- Serve as a point of contact for Bombardier's aircraft operators;
- Support Bombardier's engineering flight test activities at various Bombardier sites.
Opportunities are available for the following aircraft:
Business aircraft (based in Montréal):
- Global Express
- Challenger 300 and 605
- C-Series (based in Mirabel)
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a valid Airline Tranport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
- You hold a Bachelor in Engineering or Science or a technical diploma (an asset).
- You have a minimum of 500 hours fixed wing turbine time on multi-engine aircraft;
- You have previous production flight-tests experience and Completion Center flight test experience (an asset).
- You have previous experience on Bombardier aircraft (an asset).
- You have a customer oriented attitude (essential).
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- You are prepared to work schedules that are flexible.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of regulations covering worldwide flight operations.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Airplane Pilot
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 1:12:10 PM
Job Segments: Engineer, Industrial, Aviation, Aerospace, Pilot, Engineering, Manufacturing