Program Management (5 positions available)
Date: May 23, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The role of the Program Analyst is to coordinate internal and external activities between functions. Ensure governance, integration, communication, evaluation and execution of various elements of the Programs in accordance with the program strategy (includes customer requirements, quality and business case requirements) and schedule.
As a Program Manager, you may be required to:
- Establish and implement harmonized project schedule, develop strategy for implementation and recovery plan in the event of project roadblocks such as budget.
- Conduct special case studies (i.e. financial impacts, projections, scheduling, etc.) and prepare prioritized recommendations.
- Develop and implement control mechanisms to capture costs (labor, material and other direct cost) and monitor project performance along with commercial negotiation mandates with external vendors.
- Prepare and present regular program review for senior management and key internal / external partners.
- Identify key product issues, validate key assumptions & constraints and manage risk items, with corresponding risk mitigation/reduction strategies.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
Program and change management: Managing product improvements and strategies, including all related risks, schedules, communications & governances. Building business cases and leading changes throughout the organization.
Interior Customization: Managing milestones and alignment leading up to build of aircraft interiors. Analyzing, bidding and implementing customer changes and customizations at all stages of aircraft build.
Governance and communication: Managing governance and visibility strategies for the business unit. Influencing, analyzing and communicating key performance indicators for the business unit.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College or a University degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent;
- You have a MBA or a Master in Project Management (an asset);
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in program management;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project);
- You have a PMP certification (an asset);
- You have an experience in manufacturing company (an asset);
- You have a good interpersonal, leadership & communication skills;
- You have good analytical skills, planning, problem solving, and good interpersonal skills;
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player;
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy;
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or with a phone call.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.05.2012, 1:11:52 PM
Job Segments: Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Project Manager, Change Management, Management, Engineering, Technology