Project Management (40 positions available)
Date: May 23, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The role of Project Management is to coordinate internal and external activities between functions. Your daily tasks will include proactive leadership in problem resolution, tracking of product development tasks, actions and deliverables, coordinating and communicating tasks between the work packages, the Suppliers and other functions.
As a Project Management representative, you may be required to:
- Be responsible of the coordination of cross-functional teams to facilitate completion master plan, within established budget and schedule.
- Build a detailed and technical schedule for various projects
- Be responsible to coordinate the identification, management and mitigation of risks as well as the coordination of product change.
- Be responsible to facilitate the problem solving teams ensuring the involvement of all stakeholders (internal & external suppliers, customers) and getting efficient resolution.
- Promote application of approved engineering standards, processes and procedures using various tools such as Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, and project).
- Prepare and present visibility reports for the various levels of the organization and complete the project management deliverables as assigned.
- Ensure open communication and easy circulation of deliverables
- Resource allocation and forecasting
- Prepare and approve Engineering Statement Of Work
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
System: Projects in regards to aircraft systems.
Testing: Projects in regards to aircraft testing environment and tooling.
Structure: Projects in regards to aircraft structure, loads, and stress analysis.
Analyst & Governance: Be accountable of all deliverables of the Operations team in line with the governance of the program expectations while supporting projects by developing, harmonizing, maintaining and updating schedules for each phase of the programs "Including suppliers input".
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree Bachelor or Master degree
- You have a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience in project management.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- You must be fluent in English and/or French, written and spoken.
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing company is a strong asset
- You have good analytical skills, planning, problem solving, and good interpersonal skills.
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player.
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You have demonstrated strong communication abilities, are results oriented and a team player.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.05.2012, 12:55:59 PM
Job Segments: Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Aerospace, Product Development, Management, Engineering, Aviation, Research