Propulsion Engineer (8 positions available)
Date: Jun 18, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Job openings in propulsion are available in the various Montreal areas, such as Mirabel, Saint-Laurent and Dorval.
We are looking for motivated candidates with all levels of expertise.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Research and Development
- New Product Development
- Sustaining/In-Service Program
As a Propulsion Engineer we will ask you to:
- Prepare / define systems specifications and requirements;
- Ensure requirements validation and management;
- Assure integration and interface management of assigned systems and coordinate with internal groups & suppliers;
- Review and approve design documents such as vendor drawings, qualification and acceptance test procedures, qualification reports and certification documents;
- Support development, qualification and certification of systems;
- Support system test and flight test activities;
- Prepare technical reports to show compliance to the applicable certification requirements;
- Coordinate investigation and corrective action of specific in-service problems involving various systems and components
In your role, you may be required to work on different Propulsion systems such as:
- Nacelle integration
- Engine Controls
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Fire Detection and Extinguishing system (FIDEEX)
- Fuel system
- Fuel Tank Inerting system (FTIS)
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a University degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- You possess good knowledge of Propulsion Systems, including their integration on the aircraft and certification;
- You have good knowledge of the Aircraft and Propulsion interfacing systems;
- You have knowledge of TCCA, FAA and EASA certification regulations;
- You have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.09.2012, 2:50:05 PM
Job Segments: Engineer, Product Development, Aerospace, Research, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering, Aviation