Quality Assurance Analyst / Technologist
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a Quality Assurance professional, you may be required to:
- Oversee the quality system development.
- Implement and develop the quality system.
- Be responsible to maintain and follow different quality audits.
- Produce and interpret activity reports and performance indicators for continuous improvement (quality system).
- Master problem solving by using and applying statistic tools to analyze non conformancy tendencies.
- Manage preventative and corrective actions with the goal of eliminating risks (cost, quality and schedule).
- Lead multidisciplinary meetings in order to establish and insure execution of activities
- Maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Oversee, control and audit suppliers and partners.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
Supplier Compliance :
We are responsible to monitor supplier quality at site level. We will lead quality improvement initiatives by isolating our line and customers of any of the quality escape and by implementing robust corrective action process using problem solving techniques.
Supplier Quality Management :
We approve, monitor and improve supplier base by implementing a true quality culture made up of quality processes that meet regulatory requirements and achieve flawless execution. Our resources will ensure that BA works in partnership with its suppliers to continuously improve overall supplier performance.
Assure that the product is built and/or receive to planning and/or manufacturing document as required by engineering of the subject product, QMS and customer satisfaction.
Non Destructive Tests (NDT) :
Plan and establish criteria according to the standards in place for non-destructive testing with service providers and technicians.
Product certification :
Certify built documentation, product, or aircraft as being completed in accordance to our manufacturing system, being safe for operation and conforming to the type design.
- As our ideal candidate,
- You have a DEC in aerospace, mechanical, electrical or avionic and or a bachelor in engineering with the same specialties.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of pertinent experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment (either aerospace, automotive or others).
- You have excellent communication skills, in both French and English (written and spoken)
- You are proficient with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, et PowerPoint).
- You are comfortable with quality management tools (Ishikawa, Pareto, histogram, 5 why, procedure control, etc.).
- You are familiar with AS9100 (ISO).
- Six Sigma certification is an asset.
- You have mastered Advanced Quality Planning techniques.
- You are competent in planning, managing and establishing priorities.
- You possess good team spirit and you are open minded.
- You must have a strong sense of organization, time management and you are able to work autonomously.
- You are driven for results.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 1:56:22 PM
Job Segments: Quality, Engineer, Electrical, QA, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Technology