Quality Assurance Pilot - 3 positions available
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Quality Assurance Pilot provides Bombardier aircraft model specific oversight of the Montreal Training Center's quality and regulatory compliance of pilot training programs. Duties will include evaluating the performance of instructors and instructional resources to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
In your role, you will;
- Conduct and/or coordinate the assigned aircraft training programs as an instructor in accordance with the procedures established by the Bombardier Aircraft Training (BAT) Training Control Manual (TCM) as approved by the Federal Aviation Administration and EASA.
- Conduct assigned aircraft training program pilot certification practical tests as a Training Center Evaluator.
- Coordinate Title 14 CFR Part 135 customer specific training and testing requirements.
- Initiate changes to courseware per the BAT Quality Control Manual.
- Evaluate proposed changes to classroom courseware.
- Liaise with the FAA Training Center Program Manager (TCPM) involving regulatory issues arising within the training environment.
- Conduct evaluations of classroom and simulator instructors in accordance with BAT procedures.
- Responsible to the Quality Manager for the execution of the BAT Quality Assurance Program.
- Provides feedback to the Manager of Pilot Training and the Supervisor of the respective pilot training program on the quality of training provided to the client.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a U.S. or Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License with Multi-Engine rating.
- You have outstanding instructional and evaluation skills in all areas related to pilot training and testing of flight crewmembers.
- You have working knowledge of the US Federal Aviation Regulations and guidelines.
- You have working knowledge of UK/CAA, European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- You have knowledge of regulations and guidelines of key international civil aviation authorities.
- You have international flying and high technology cockpit experience (an asset).
- You have excellent verbal and written skills.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Instructor Pilot
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.11.2013, 1:38:24 PM
Job Segments: Quality, Law, QA, Quality Assurance, Aerospace, Legal, Technology, Aviation