Date: Oct 2, 2013
Location: Richardson, TX, US
REQUISITION NUMBER: RIC00245
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your ideas move people.
Flexjet by Bombardier provides exceptional private travel experiences for the world’s most successful people. Each distinct owner experience is driven by the passion and expertise of our in-house travel experts. Based in Richardson, Texas, all of us at Flexjet strive to be a true partner for each owner, customizing every facet of every trip through our broad portfolio of products, from fractional jet ownership to jet cards and charter brokerage services. Because we are part of the Bombardier family, we manage an exclusive collection of high-performance Learjet* and Challenger* aircraft, some of the youngest and fastest in the fractional jet industry.
The Flexjet 25 Jet Card program is operated under Part 135 by U.S. air carrier Jet Solutions, LLC. Flexjet acts as an agent for Jet Solutions, LLC, in connection with the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program. Flexjet acts as an agent for the customer for the on-demand charter brokerage program in arranging transportation operated under Part 135 by U.S. air carriers.
Position Summary: Under direction of departmental supervisor forecasts, analyzes and schedules all phases of maintenance to ensure FAR/regulatory and compliance requirements are sustained which involves coordination of maintenance schedules with minimal impact to operational readiness. Communicates plan and arranges associated administration and or logistics for all above roles and coordinates with Quality Group for fleet reliability and CAS process improvements.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Forecast, analyze and schedule Maintenance requirements such as hangar loads/daily capabilities, creating and editing maintenance blocks, man-hour projections and parts availability.
- Integrate operational demands into Maintenance Schedule such as deferral work and recovery plans, employee technical skill sets required, line checks required and communicate requirements to appropriate operations personnel.
- Perform forecast reporting for operational planning purposes
- Initiate, maintain, update and provide long term annual planning scope with location and approximate dates and down times.
- Provide all required long and short term planning needs month to month for budget and financial planning
- Incorporate maintenance plan into FlexSchedule through administrative use of MX blocks.
- Create daily turnover for night shift personnel with respect to planned events containing additionalyield times in order to accommodate operational changes
- Provide feedback to management on support satisfaction, cooperative relationships and overall vendor base approval in order to properly plan MX financial and geographic strategies
- Create daily due list items to ensure any applicable or potential over flight potentials are identified and a closure plan is created.
- Support daily “day of operations” in aircraft readiness change requirements
- Parts coordination and requisition in support of MEL/DMI/TMI requirements
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by the Operations or Maintenance management group.
- Financial and performance projections for Dir. Tech Ops as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a High School Diploma or equivalent educational certification (GED).
- You have 2 or more years experience with aircraft maintenance, particularly involving business/commercial jet aircraft.
- You must hold an A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) License.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://www.flexjet.com/company/careers/.
Your ideas move people.
Flexjet by Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Primary Location: US-TX-Richardson
Zip Code US 75080
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.10.2013, 8:31:57 PM
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Maintenance, Law, Night, Compliance, Aviation, Manufacturing, Legal, Operations