Technical Instructor - 4 positions available
Date: Oct 9, 2013
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Join a team dedicated to providing aircraft technical training on products manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace;
- Deliver and maintain state of the art multi-media and computer-assisted courseware packages;
- Provide training to customers at varied locations;
- Deliver aircraft system training in your areas of expertise using a variety of instructional training aids in the classroom environment. This will include the use of multimedia presentations, aircraft components and aircraft simulators;
- Revise as required, courseware associated to theoretical and practical aircraft system(s) instruction;
- Through cross training, continuously upgrade your technical expertise;
- Maintain currency on assigned aircraft program through reviews of engineering reports, field service aircraft situation reports, OEM developed Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives;
- Research, system engineering data from internal and external sources, in order to create material to support the teaching objectives.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Mechanical system
- Avionics system
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a college degree in Aerospace or in a relevant area;
- You have a minimum of 10 years in aircraft maintenance;
- You have an instructional experience (a strong asset);
- You must possess a sound knowledge of modern electrical, avionics and mechanical aircraft systems;
- You must possess a broad range of personal qualities, experiences and technical skills required to deal with issues in an autonomous fashion;
- You have a Transport Canada AME-M2/E or EASA B1/B2 or FAA A&P license (preferred but not mandatory);
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Training
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2013, 1:36:41 PM
Job Segments: Engineer, Electrical, Aerospace, Research, Multimedia, Engineering, Aviation, Creative