Date: May 18, 2017
Location: Wichita, KS, US
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Wichita, Kansas, you will report to our Manager for Learjet Sustaining Engineering.
In your role, you will:
- Create system schematics, system descriptions, interface documents, wiring diagrams, certification plans, issue papers, functional test requirements, flight test plans, flight test reports, and design compliance reports for new and/or upgraded aircraft systems.
- Review hardware installation drawings, qualification test data and reports.
- Champion and/or Support change management through research, concepts, design reviews, trade studies, impact analysis, and implementation.
- Find/Show compliance to 14CFR Part 25, Transport Canada, and EASA aircraft requirements.
- Research specifications for components selections. Work with suppliers and internal customers to assist with production and/or flight test personnel, investigating, troubleshooting, and resolution of build and test issues.
- Provide extensive coordination with suppliers and internal support groups
- Work in a team environment
As our ideal candidate,
- You will hold a Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in electrical/avionics system design or related field
- You will have a working knowledge of the FAA system safety process.
- You will have a working knowledge of applicable regulatory certification rules (FAA, EASA, TCCA).
- You will be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- You have a working knowledge of electrical, avionics, and wire harness design guidelines for CFR Part 25 aircraft (preferred)
- You must be a self-starter, able to decompose moderately complex projects into individual tasks and processes.
- You must exhibit excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You should be an organized individual, able to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional individuals, departments and organizations with a general good attitude and disposition.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US 67209
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.05.2017, 10:22:46 AM
31.05.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Research